Annual GivingPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/giving/waystogive/annual/
Give every year. Make a difference every day - now more than ever!
The Annual Giving goals are 10,000 donors through $3,000,000 and we're at an exciting amount of donors for immediate support of our students at Minnesota State Mankato (see above).
Annual Giving is the essential base of all support at Minnesota State Mankato and positively impacts students on campus now more than ever this year. Gifts of cash, personal check, or credit/debit card (online or by phone) immediately benefit our students and are the easiest and most direct way to give. Pledges made in support of any Minnesota State Mankato area or program have a powerful impact. Annual support from alumni and friends allows our University to offer a quality education to our students while enhancing the value of their degree. Please take a look at our Alumni and Friends Testimonials and see why others support Minnesota State.
Year after year we work to meet our annual goals one donor at a time. Every donor's support is vital for each Minnesota State Mankato student and the University's future success. Each gift is valuable, appreciated and makes a difference!
Alumni and Friends = update your information
- Check out the Minnesota State Mankato YouTube video.
Our Annual Giving programs include:
You may contribute to the Annual Giving programs by:
- Make a Gift online
- View our Chart of Accounts
- Download the EFT - Checking Account form, fill it out and mail it along with your voided check to the Foundation.
- Respond to a mail appeal at 126 Alumni Foundation Center, Mankato, MN 56001
- Respond to a telephone call from a Minnesota State University, Mankato student
- Call 1-800-662-2705 with your credit/debit card
- Stop by the Development Office on campus:
126 Alumni Foundation Center
Mankato, MN 56001
Contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org