Faculty GrantsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/grants/
MnSCU ITS Grant Opportunity
Deadline: August 2008The Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System (MnSCU) will provide funding to Minnesota State University, Mankato for projects that support the innovative use of technology to enhance student learning and improve student services that benefit the institution as a whole. Such innovations might target increasing our online enrollment, increasing upper division and graduate enrollment, or increasing enrollment of underrepresented populations.
Faculty, students, and staff may submit proposals for funding. Please see the “call for proposals” form in the link below.
Previous Grants, or Grants in process
The University & MnSCU are pleased with the response to this grant opportunity for MSU full-time faculty members. Grants were awarded in December 2006
IPESL is a grant opportunity for faculty to improve students' critical thinking through one or more of the following areas:
- new instructional or curriculum materials to improve critical thinking (development, implementation, and assessment)
- new support mechanisms to improve critical thinking (development, implementation, and assessment)
- new assessments of critical thinking (development and implementation).
The Learning & Technology Round Table in collaboration with Information & Technology Services seek innovative ideas for use of technology to enhance MSU student's learning experiences.
This grant opportunity is to create innovative technology for students in one or more of the following:
- new instructional technology for classrooms;
- new technology support mechanisms for computer classrooms & labs;
- new uses of technology to enhance the student's experience.
The Undergraduate Research Committee is pleased to announce the availability of research & creative project support scholarships for projects to be presented at the 2008 Undergraduate Research Center (URC) at Minnesota State University Mankato. Applications should be submitted to the Research and Sponsored Programs office (Wigley 325) by October 12 at 4:00pm.
Three types of funding opportunities are available:
- Minnesota State Foundation Student Research Awards ($1,000 student salary and up to $1,000 supplies).
- Undergraduate Research Center Large Grants; $850-$1,100 ($600 student salary and $250 or $500 supplies).
- Undergraduate Research Center Small Grants: $250 or $500 supplies.
Additional URC funding information is available at the URC website: http://www.mnsu.edu/research/URC/
Please contact the URC Graduate Assistant, Rachel Collins, if you have any questions regarding the Undergraduate Research Center.