Call for ProposalsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/grants/techfee/call.html
Grant opportunity to create innovative technology for students in one or more of the following areas:
- new instructional technology for classrooms
- new technology support mechanisms for computer classrooms & labs
- new uses of technology to enhance the student's experience
The Grant Amount
Grant amounts will vary depending on number of funded applications and the cost of the projects. During fall semester, another round of Technology Grants may be available.
The Learning & Technology Round Table in collaboration with Information & Technology Services seek innovative ideas for use of technology to enhance MSU student's learning experiences. Grants are for the benefit of the general student population. Grant proposals are for spring review & summer installation.
Requirements for Technology Grants
- Applicants must be full-time MSU faculty or staff members. The applicant must have the support of his or her department.
- The award is for technology. It may not be used for faculty or staff compensation.
- Cross-disciplinary projects and projects which affect a great many students are encouraged.
By March 28, 2008 - Grant proposal forms must be completed
and submitted no later than noon,
March 28, 2008 to ITS office, ML3010.
By April 7, 2008 - Successful applicants will be notified.
Awards will be spent and technology installed for the beginning of fall semester.
By January 30, 2009 - summative report describing the technology purchased and the effectiveness of its use during fall semester will be sent to the LTR co-chairs.
By January 30, 2009 - successful applicants are encouraged to present their work in an appropriate public forum.