How to Help - Printing Tips - Duplex - MacOS X
Page address: http://www.mnsu.edu/greencampus/howtohelp/duplexmac/
- Open the file or web page you wish to print.
- Select File > Print, or do Command-P.
- In the print dialog box, select the drop-down arrow by the printer name to expand formore option
- Select the pop-up menu which gives either the name of the application, or says Copies & Pages, and then select Layout from the list.
- Select the Two-Sided drop down menu and select the appropriate binding. Long-edge binding prints with the orientation on the vertical edge; Short-edge binding prints with the orientation along the horizontal edge.