Our AccreditationPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/hlc/
2016 HLC Reaffirmation of Accreditation Process
Minnesota State University, Mankato
Link to the Assurance
Draft Document (authentication required)
FEEDBACK: Use the "HLC Assurance Feedback"
to provide your feedback to the Sub-Committee until November 25, 2015)
The visit to our campus: March 28-29, 2016
COUNTING DOWN TO THE HLC TEAM VISIT
Minnesota State University, Mankato has been accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) since 1916. HLC accredits degree-granting post-secondary educational institutions in the North Central region of the United States and conducts a full review of accreditation every 10 years. The next periodic evaluation of the university is scheduled for Spring Semester of 2016, with a campus visit by the Commission's Evaluation Team on March 28-29, 2016.
To prepare for this visit and make our case for HLC reaffirmation of accreditation, the University is compiling the Assurance Argument Report to present to the Evaluation Team. The Report is based on five Criteria, each made up of 4-5 Components, that the Higher Learning Commission has established. For more information about MSU's accreditation efforts, click on the links above or to the left.
BASIC HLC DOCUMENTS
- The HLC Criteria for Accreditation (pdf) or available directly from the HLC website.
- The Assumed Practices (pdf) or available on the HLC website.
- The Federal Compliance Packet (pdf) or available on the HLC website.
- The latest Assurance Draft Document is available to the campus community on SharePoint for campus review and feedback until November 25, 2015.
- The MSU HLC Assurance Sub-Committee thanks everyone for input and participation in this process. Be sure to provide your feedback! Use the "HLC Assurance Feedback" link to provide your comments to the Sub-Committee.
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ARE WELCOME
Here is the link
to leave feedback anonymously directly to the Higher Learning Commission
about Minnesota State University, Mankato. The university announced this process
in the Campus
Newsletter of August 19, 2015 and invites comments by the public. Feedback
is what makes this process truly great!