Lip SyncPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/homecoming/lipsync.html
Lip Sync and coronation starts at 7 p.m. All of the competition teams will be competing to win the lip sync battle. Also, the MNSU dance team will be performing.
Following the show, the results of Royalty will be given! Come support your peers.
Lip Sync Contest (Max 200 points)
Each team will earn 100 points for participating in this event.
Additional points will be given to the top three teams:
- First Place 100 points
- Second Place 75 points
- Third Place 50 points
The contest will be judged on:
- Overall performance 15%
- Originality 15%
- Choreography 10%
- Teamwork 10%
- Someone lip syncing at all times 15%
- Correlation to the homecoming theme 20% (includes costume and props)
- Knowledge of song lyrics 15%
- Each routine must be between four (4) minutes and eight (8) minutes long.
- No obscene actions are permitted.
- No alcohol, drug, or sexual connotations are allowed.
- At all times, someone from your team must be lip syncing to the music or points will be deducted.
- All items must be removed from the performance area following the performance. Items left on the stage will result in a point reduction.
- Must sign a waiver in order to participate
- If you do not follow the above rules, your team will be disqualified.
- IT IS ENCOURAGED use the MNSU Rouser. You can use the begining music (1-24 seconds) or the chant or both 24-34 second). MP3 Download
- You must use a minimum of 5 songs.