Homecoming Committee in collaboration with Student Events Team, invites all student to participate in the 2017 Homecoming Medallion Hunt. This event is open to all students; you do not need to be part of a competition team to participate.
The first 2017 Medallion Hunt clue will be announced at the Homecoming Kick Off event Monday, October 2, 2017. Clues will also be posted daily on Homecoming Week display board on the CSU Mall and the MNSU Homecoming Facebook page.
Once the medallion is found, it will be announced in both locations. Please take the medallion to CSU 173.
- The medallion is NOT located in any buildings.
- The medallion is NOT located in any construction areas.
- The medallion is NOT located somewhere on campus that you couldn’t normally get to.
- NO digging or climbing will be necessary to find the medallion.
- Open to Minnesota State University, Mankato students only.
- The medallion is not hidden in the Amos Owen Garden of American Indian Horticulture. Please do not dig in the garden.
The finder of the medallion hunt will be awarded with an “Ultimate Fan Package” that will include items donated by different groups on campus including:
If a group of multiple students find the medallion, neither the Student Activities Office nor the Student Events Team Homecoming Committee is responsible for how the “Ultimate Fan Package” is divided between winners.