Visiting International StudentsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/honors/visiting.html
The Honors Program at Minnesota State University, Mankato invites highly-motivated international students to participate in the program. International students seeking a degree from MSU, Mankato should apply here. Visiting International Sponsored Students are also welcome to join the program as "Visiting Honors Students" during their time at MSU, Mankato. Visiting Honors Students have the same status and privileges as other Honors students, including access to Honors courses and activities. If you are a sponsored student, contact Dr. Chris Corley or Ishrat Kamal-Ahmed for further information.
Honors Program and course information is available at: Honors Courses.
Guidelines for our Visiting International Students:
- To enroll as an Honors student, you should take at least one Honors class that also satisfies the University's United States culture and history requirement.
- You have the opportunity to live and be a part of the First-Year Honors Learning Community so you have an honors roommate and take part in the first-year co-curricular activities. The Housing Contract deposit fee of $250 is waived for sponsored students, but these rooms may be slightly above the estimated cost. Enrollment info: http://www.mnsu.edu/fye/communities/future/enroll.html
- Or, you can simply choose to register for Honors classes, and take part in the co-curricular activities.
- Inform us of any disability, so required pre-arrangements can be made.
- Students are also expected to be aware of challenging expectations (including reading, writing, and discussion) that are a feature of our Honors courses.
To inquire if your scores and interest match Honors program structure, please contact Dr. Christopher Corley at email@example.com.
For information on enrolling as a full time international student at MSU, Mankato, please visit International Student page at http://www.mnsu.edu/international/.