Wellness Programs from JourneyWellPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/hr/benefits/wellness.html
JourneyWell, the company that administered the health assessment during Open Enrollment, offers online and phone-based wellness programs for employees. A variety of programs are available including weight management, stress management, nutrition, physical activity, smoking cessation, cholesterol management, and more. Programs are offered at no cost if you. Here is more information about eligibility and enrollment:
- Employees who have completed the health assessment are eligible to enroll in online and phone based programs.
- Employees can call JourneyWell customer service for assistance on how to enroll in programs and how to create their personal Web account.
- For help check out the Getting Started Tip Sheet
- JourneyWell’s contact information is:
Phone: 952-967-5128 or 1-866-977-5128
- Please note that completing the health assessment after Open Enrollment will not lower employee office visit copays.