Faculty Workload Management (FWM/FAMA)Page address: http://www.mnsu.edu/hr/fwm/
|FWM SYSTEM LOGIN|
If asked to log in, use your STAR ID and PASSWORD. For log-in issues contact the Minnesota State IT Service Desk
- Faculty Workload Management User Guide (12/07/2016)
- Non-Instructional Assignment User Guide (2/2/2016)
- Non-Instructional Assignment Type Codes
- Approvers: Quick Reference Guide for Deans (12/07/2016)
- Department Maintenance in Curriculum Management (Guide) (8/22/2016)
- HR ISRS SharePoint
- Training Videos
Notes, Instructions, FAQs etc.
- Should all courses, even those with 0 credits, thesis, individual studies, internships, etc., be approved? YES
Two reasons to approve a workload record: 1) So that HR can process payment. 2) So that the faculty member has verification that the assignment is part of their workload even if there is no pay associated with it.