Page address:

Getting Married...

Tax Withholdings

If you want to change your tax withholding status, you can do that on the Employee Self-Service web site,

Click on Other Payroll and W4 and MWR to bring up your current withholding status and enter the changes you wish to make. For questions contact JoAnn Scholtz at 389-2191.