One of the key things an employee should know is the strategic plan for Minnesota State Mankato. A number of strategic priorities have been established for our institution along with specific details outlining each of these objectives. The following are the priorities that emerged from the President's discussions with faculty, students, and staff.
- Priority 1: Minnesota State Mankato will develop and implement campus wide plans in the following areas: Public Relations & Marketing, Enrollment Management Plan, Campus Facilities Master Plan, and Fundraising
- Priority 2: Promote Diversity
- Priority 3: Establish a Distance Learning Plan
- Priority 4: Review and Enhance Graduate Education
- Priority 5: Enhance Academic Excellence in Undergraduate Studies
- Priority 6: International Programs
- Priority 7: Creating a Campus Culture of Wellness