Page address: http://www.mnsu.edu/hr/supertool/purchasing.html
Travel & Purchasing Reimbursements
Travel Expense Reimbursement
- Employee travel expense reimbursement allowances vary by Collective Bargaining Agreements and Compensation Plans.
- There are various forms and procedures depending on the individual situation and the applicable contract.
- Detailed information, by bargaining agreement or compensation plan, as well as applicable forms, is maintained on the Business Services web page under University Travel.
- Purchasing cards are for Minnesota State Mankato Faculty/Staff (cardholders) to buy materials and supplies needed for work.
- Each card has a monthly spending limit.
- The cardholder is responsible for all charges to the card and the responsibilities associated with program participation per a memorandum of understanding available on the Business Services web site.
- Upon termination or transfer to another department, the program administrator must be notified and the card cancelled.
- Card purchases must not violate Minnesota State Mankato purchasing policies.
- Purchases of goods and supplies that exceed the bid limit, per transaction, or annually, from a vendor, requires bidding thru the Minnesota State Mankato Purchasing Office.