shortcut to content
Minnesota State University, Mankato
Minnesota State University, Mankato


Page address:

Change of Address:

The immigration regulations require you to update your local residential address within 10 days of moving within the U.S. You must do this by updating your local address in "Eservices" AND notifying the ISSS. You are required to use a physical residential address and not a PO Box.

Change of Status:

 When you finish your program and leave the U.S. permanently or change to another visa status (for instance if an employer plans to do an H1B visa application for you after you graduate), come to the ISSS to notify us of your plans.