Gladys B. Olson International Student EndowmentPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/international/scholarship/endowment/howtoapplyendow.html
The International Endowment committee offers the scholarship for the deserving international students every year. Each year international students at MSU may apply for endowment scholarships in the spring semester if they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Previous Endowment Scholarship recipients are not eligible.
- Non-credit thesis and non-credit Practical Training students are not eligible.
- Undergraduate applicants must have successfully completed a minimum of two semesters at MSU and have at least two semesters remaining before graduation.
- Graduate and Transfer applicants must have completed at least one semester at MSU, plus one year at MSU or at another U.S. institution and have at least two semesters remaining at MSU.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled as a full-time student and be in good standing
- Each applicant must have an MSU cumulative G.P.A. of 3.2 or better.
- International Endowment Scholarship Selection Criteria
- International Endowment Scholarship Application Form
- International Endowment Reference Forms (You need two—see criteria for details)
* Please note: Endowment scholarship is open ONLY during Spring Semester. For more information please contact Kearney International Center.