A workshop focusing on skills to maximize your FCS classroom
- ChimeIn Link to ask anonymous questions and give feedback during the day.
- Designed for FCS high school and middle school educators, and future educators
- Presented by the Department of Family Consumer Science at Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Friday, October 26, 2012 - 8:30 A.M. to 2:45 P.M.
- Wiecking Center, 314 Ellis Ave. Mankato, MN
8:30 am - Registration and Refreshments
9:00 am - Welcome and Introduction to Department of Family Consumer Science
9:30 am - Workshop Session 1 (each session is 45 min followed by a 15 min break)
10:30 am - Workshop Session 2
11:30 am - Workshop Session 3
12:30 pm - Lunch (served on site)
1:15 pm - Technology Tools for Teachers - "Minute to Win it!"
2:00 pm - FCS Technology Showcase
2:30 pm - Conculsion, Evaluations, Door Prizes
Technology Tools for Teachers Session - "Minute to Win it"
- Anymeeting (Connecting classrooms or schools for collaboration)
- Google docs/Survey using Google Docs
- Poll Everywhere
Q/A from session (to be posted after conference so check back!)