Adobe Connect ProPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/its/academic/adobeconnectpro.html
What is Adobe Connect Pro?
Adobe Connect Pro is a video conferencing/virtual meeting software - allowing for up to 100 attendees, webcam access for presenters, VoIP, and a secure unsearchable link to meetings that you can email to attendees. You can share websites, files, applications or your desktop with attendees, have open discussions with all attendees getting access to the whiteboard, chat, and annotation tools, break off into groups, and have multiple presenters, create polls, record sessions for later viewing.
How do I use Adobe Connect Pro?
The Connect 9 account becomes active the first time the user logs in to Connect 9. All users will need to do this, even if they had a Connect account in an earlier version.
- Go to Manage Account page on the Connect web site: http://connect-support.metnet.edu/Get_Connect/index.htm.
- Click on Log In to Connect 9
- The Connect Manager page will open. Enter your StarID and your starid password. (Can't remember StarID? Navigate to )
- Note: occasionally, users will get a Not Authorized message. If this happens, logout, wait 5 minutes, then login again.
- Once you have activated your account, you can bookmark this login page located at https://connect.shot.smsu.edu/system/login?domain=https%3A%2F%2Fconnect.shot.smsu.edu&next=/&set-lang=en
- System Requirements are located at http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect/tech-specs.html
- Adobe Connect Quick Start Guides are locate at http://www.connectusers.com/learning_center/getting_started/quickstart.php
- Video Tutorials are located at http://tv.adobe.com/show/learn-adobe-connect/
- Documentation on hosting and presented are located at http://help.adobe.com/en_US/connect/9.0/using/WS0018977C-29C0-40a3-A2ED-F3D5DD3A4B4E.html
- Update your Adobe Connect 9 Plugin