Adobe Connect ProPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/its/academic/adobeconnectpro.html
What is Adobe Connect Pro?
Adobe Connect Pro is a video conferencing/virtual meeting software - allowing for up to 100 attendees, webcam access for presenters, VoIP, and a secure unsearchable link to meetings that you can email to attendees. You can share websites, files, applications or your desktop with attendees, have open discussions with all attendees getting access to the whiteboard, chat, and annotation tools, break off into groups, and have multiple presenters, create polls, record sessions for later viewing.
How do I use Adobe Connect Pro?
The Connect 9 account becomes active the first time the user logs in to Connect 9. All users will need to do this, even if they had a Connect account in an earlier version.
- Go to: https://connect.shot.smsu.edu
- Login with your StarID credentials.
- System Requirements are located at http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect/tech-specs.html
- Adobe Connect Quick Start Guides are locate here.
- Video Tutorials are located at http://tv.adobe.com/show/learn-adobe-connect/
- Attend a daily demo from Adobe here.
- Documentation on hosting and presented are located at http://help.adobe.com/en_US/connect/9.0/using/WS0018977C-29C0-40a3-A2ED-F3D5DD3A4B4E.html
- Update your Adobe Connect 9 Plugin