eTextbooksPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/its/academic/etextbooks.html
We currently have ITS staff available to assist faculty in eTextbooks. Guidelines to submit a request are as follows:
1. Contact the ITS Service Desk with your request. You may do this one of three ways:
- Textbooks that require conversion
- Course name(s) and section number(s)
- Due date(s) of when you will need the converted materials
3. You will be contacted by someone from Academic Technology Services (ATS) to finalize details regarding your request. You will be asked to provide the documents/materials to Academic Technology Services in ITS.
- How long does an eTextbook request take?
- The eTextbooks process will vary depending on the length of the print materials and on project load at the time of request.
- Is there any cost to the requesting department?
- There is no cost to the requesting department for eTextbook requests.