LyncPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/its/academic/lync.html
What is Lync?
Lync allows you to connect with others through instant messaging (IM), video calls, or online meetings. All faculty, staff and students have access to Lync and they login with their Minnesota State University, Mankato credentials.
How to install the Lync Client on your computer
- Navigate to mavmail.mnsu.edu
- Login with your StarID and Password
- Once in MavMail, click the gear by your photo in the upper right
- Select Office 365 Settings
- Select Software on the left
- Select Lync on the left
- From the main window, select Install
- Follow the instructions on the screen (step #3)