Microsoft Imagine AcademyPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/its/academic/microsoftacademy.html
Microsoft IT Academy (NOW called Microsoft Imagine Academy) is digital curriculum and certifications on fundamental technology skills -- as well as courses critical for students to be successful in today’s technologically evolving world. It is free for all Minnesota State Mankato faculty, staff and students to use.
Want to Start Using Microsoft Imagine Academy? Login using your StarID, or create a Microsoft account!
- Login using your StarID - enter the format firstname.lastname@example.org - and then use your StarID password on the MSU login page.
- If you need a Microsoft email (live, msn, hotmail, outlook.com) account in order to use the IT Academy, create a new MS email account, click: https://signup.live.com. Once you have a Microsoft email account, continue will the next step
- Navigate to the secure downloads page to get the access code for MS IT Academy: secure2.mnsu.edu/downloads/ . Log in using your Minnesota State Mankato credentials (same as D2L and MavMail)
- Navigate to Microsoft Imagine Academy (IT Academy):http://itacademy.microsoft.com/?whr=default
- Type in the access code and your Microsoft email you created to log in.
Already Created an Account? Login and Begin Learning!
Q: Can I use my StarID and MNSU.EDU email address?
A: Yes! You can choose to use your StarID login (school account) or your existing Hotmail or Life account linked to your MNSU.EDU email address. If you already have a Microsoft account, there is no need to create another one.
Q: What do I do if I forgot my password for my Microsoft account?