Microsoft Imagine AcademyPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/its/academic/microsoftacademy.html
Microsoft IT Academy (NOW called Microsoft Imagine Academy) is digital curriculum and certifications on fundamental technology skills -- as well as courses critical for students to be successful in today’s technologically evolving world. It is FREE for all Minnesota State Mankato faculty, staff and students to use.
- Online Learning courses (more than 200 courses)
- Digital Study Guides - mapped to certification
- Certification preparation
- Discounts on Microsoft official certification exams
- Validate student technology skills:
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exams
- Microsoft Certifications Solutions Associate/Expert (MCSA/MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE)
- Certification roadmap
Want to Start Using Microsoft Imagine Academy? Login using your StarID, or create a Microsoft account!
- Login using your StarID - enter the format firstname.lastname@example.org - and then use your StarID password on the MSU login page.
- If you need a Microsoft email (live, msn, hotmail, outlook.com) account in order to use the IT Academy, create a new MS email account, click: https://signup.live.com. Once you have a Microsoft email account, continue will the next step
- Navigate to the secure downloads page to get the access code for MS IT Academy: secure2.mnsu.edu/downloads/ . Log in using your Minnesota State Mankato credentials (same as D2L and MavMail)
- Navigate to Microsoft Imagine Academy (IT Academy):http://itacademy.microsoft.com/?whr=default
- Type in the access code and your Microsoft email you created to log in.
Already Created an Account? Login and Begin Learning!
Q: Can I use my StarID and MNSU.EDU email address?
A: Yes! You can choose to use your StarID login (school account) or your existing Hotmail or Life account linked to your MNSU.EDU email address. If you already have a Microsoft account, there is no need to create another one.
Q: What do I do if I forgot my password for my Microsoft account?