iSALT OutcomesPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/its/academic/projectoutcomes.html
- "Using student feedback to revise a flipped Operations Management course" published in Business Education Innovation Journal,
- "Developing an early-alert system to promote student visits to tutor center" published in The Learning Assistance Review,
- "Preparing students/pre-professionals to be competent supervisors" submitted to Journal of Physical Education, Recreation and Dance,
- "Synchronous social presence experiences: Student and faculty perceptions of courses delivered via TelePresence" submitted to International Journal of Distance Education Technologies,
- "Using the theory of planned behavior to assess and predict faculty use of an e-Learning template" submitted to Computers & Education.
Conference Papers and Posters
- Cai, Q. & Higdon, J. (2015, February). iSALT: A campus-wide support system to evaluate technology-based instructional innovations. Poster accepted to the EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative annual meeting, Anaheim, CA.
- Kaufman, J. & Raskin, C. (2015, February). Telepresence: Democratizing the higher education classroom. Poster accepted to the EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative annual meeting, Anaheim, CA.