QualtricsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/its/academic/qualtrics.html
What is Qualtrics?
Qualtrics is a web-based software that allows for a creative, collaborative and highly customized user response collection. The pilot for this project was funded through a partnership with the College of Allied Health and Nursing, the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences, Graduate Studies and Research, and IT Solutions.
You are able to reach your audience in a variety of ways using surveys, questionnaires and polls. These response collections can be used to aid in faculty, staff or student research, event and activity feedback, and course and program reflection, just to name a few. Individuals, small groups or even entire classes or organizations can participate together to create a single response mechanism and not be bound by location. That survey instrument can then be distributed by all contributors to obtain responses.
NEW! All university Qualtrics accounts now have File Upload question types! Scroll down to learn how to download file upload responses.
- Log into MNSU Qualtrics Here
- NEW! Login credentials (as of May 23, 2019):
- Faculty/Staff: StarID@minnstate.edu
- Students/Emeriti: StarID@go.minnstate.edu
How Do I Use Qualtrics
Get Help with Qualtrics Design and Logic
- IT Solutions at MNSU does not directly support Qualtrics, as our license includes excellent customer service and support from the company itself.
- Engage the support team at Qualtrics: Use their online support system.
- Login to Qualtrics using your StarID and password.
- Click the "Support & Feedback" link in the top right corner of the screen (pictured below).
- Fill out the form.
First, Access the Qualtrics Project that has the File Upload question.
- Click the Data & Analysis tab.
- Assure a Yes response to the File Upload question.
- Click the down arrow in the Actions column next. Click View Response.
- Locate the File Upload question. Click the name of the file to download.