Information & Technology Service Desk
The Service Desk provides support for administrative, academic and student computer questions via walk-in, telephone, e-mail, the RightNow Incident Management system and remote assistance.
Answers to commonly asked questions and documentation can be found online.
IT Service Desk Can Assist In:
- Activating your MavAccounts (username) mnsu.edu/its/userid
- Configuring your laptop for MavNET wireless access mnsu.edu/its/mavnet/
- Using and managing your MavMAIL space mavmail.mnsu.edu/
- Using and managing your MavDISK space mnsu.edu/its/started/mavdisk/
- Connecting to MavPRINT mnsu.edu/its/started/mavprint/
- Installing Symantec AntiVirus software
- Provide instructions for removing spyware and viruses from your devices
Campus Password Change
Change your password(s) and settings for campus email, file sharing, and other campus services.
Tracking Your Help Request
When you call the IT Service Desk, they will ask for your MSU Tech ID so they can track the incident and respond to you using your campus contact information. To check on issues previously submitted to the Service Desk or to submit a new ticket, please use the Self-Service Service Desk System.
Summer Business Hours:
Memorial Library 3010
M–F: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Sat. and Sun: Closed
Acadmic Year Business Hours:
M–Th: 7:30am – 9:00pm
Fri: 7:30am – 7:00pm
Sat: 10:00am – 4:00pm
Sun: 11:30am – 4:00pm