Connecting to MavNET with Mac OS X
Page address: http://www.mnsu.edu/its/mavnet/macosx.html
- If Airport is not turned on select "Turn AirPort On" from the AirPort dropdown menu.
- From the AirPort menu, select "MavNet-Encrypted"
- You should see a "Verify Certificate" prompt for 802.1x Authentication. Click "Continue" to accept the certificate.
- Next, an 802.1x Authentication prompt should ask you for your campus username and password (this is the same info that you log into your. Enter these in the appropriate boxes.
- After entering your login information, you should see "MavNet-Encrypted" momentarily scrolling next to the AirPort icon in the Mac OS X menu bar. You should now be connected to MavNet-Encrypted.