ResTech ServicesPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/its/restech/
ResTech Services offers comprehensive computer support to Residence Community students only. Support is offered at no cost to the student. If you live off-campus you will need to contact the IT Service Desk on the 3rd floor of Memorial Library. (507) 389-6654 ResTech support is offered by appointment only.
ResTech at Carkoski Commons (CC 0006)
- Operating system installation
- Network connectivity support
- Basic troubleshooting of hardware/software
- Installation and configuration of antivirus software
- Virus and worm removal
- Game Console registration/connectivity
- Device registration
- Malware (spyware and adware) removal
- Windows update support
- Web browser installation
Support does not include peripheral and personal electronic devices such as printers, scanners, etc.
There are several ways to schedule an appointment with ResTech Services:
- Call the IT Service Desk at 389-6654 or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to bring to an appointment:
- Your laptop or desktop computer with power cord only.
- If you are unable to connect to the network, please also bring your Ethernet cable.
- Incomplete appointment information could result in cancellation.
- Appointments are limited to 30 minutes. Please be on time.
- ResTech Services has the right to cancel, override, and modify your appointment if needed.
- ResTech Services reserves the right to refuse service if your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements.
- If ResTech Services staff member is unable to resolve the issue during your appointment, you may be asked to leave your computer at the location until the problem can be solved.
ResTech On-line Appointment Setup form < use this to request a Restech appointment.
ResTech is offered only to students who live on campus. (Stadium Heights included)
Spring hours: Starting January 2,2015
Appointment times may vary slightly due to the needs of students and ResTech Services staff.
|Day||Carkoski ResTech Services|
|Sunday||11:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Monday||11:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||11:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Friday||11:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
For assistance during academic breaks and summer sessions, please contact the IT Service Desk at 389-6654 or email email@example.com.