Mac OS X
Page address: http://www.mnsu.edu/its/restech/networksetup/mac.html
- Choose Apple > System Preferences.
- Choose Network, under the Internet & Network heading.
- Click 'Built-In Ethernet', then click 'configure'. If you don't see 'Built-In Ethernet,' then your Ethernet cable is not properly connected. Make sure the cable is connected to both the wall jack and to your computer.
- On the TCP/IP tab, confirm 'Using DHCP' is selected under 'Configure IPv4.'
- Click on the 'Ethernet' tab. Confirm that 'Automatically' is selected under 'Configure.'
- Click 'Apply Now' and close the window.
- Refer to the Registration section for additional setup instructions.