Connecting from IPaq Pocket PCsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/its/started/mavdisk/connecting/ipaq.html
Windows CE - iPaq with Wireless card was used for creating these instructions
- Turn your Windows CE device on and go to the Today screen. (See Figure 1)
- Touch the Start button and then choose Programs (See Figure 2)
- Open File Explorer (See Figure 3)
- Touch the Network Share button (See Figure 4)
- Enter the path of your MavDISK folder in the dialog box. (See Figure 5 for example)
- Your MavDISK folder will be displayed (See Figure 6)
Frequently Asked Questions about connecting
Can I connect from home?
No, currently ITS will be implementing a VPN which will allow patrons to connect from home as if they are on campus using the campus network.
Can I connect over wireless?
Yes, you can map the share as long as you are connected to the MSU wired or wireless network.