Windows NTPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/its/started/mavdisk/connecting/windows/oncampusnt.html
- Right click on My Computer or My Network Places then Left-click on "Map Network Drive"
- Change Drive to M: and Path to \\MavDISK\username$ (the username is the same as your email username). Change Connect as to Campus\Username (the username is the same as your email username). Make sure you have Microsoft Windows Network selected and click OK. (See Figure 5)
- Enter Network Password requires you to enter your campus email password and click OK.
The drive should appear under My Computer and you can move files to and from if just as you move them to your floppy or hard drive. If you encounter Problems see the Frequently Asked Questions at the bottom. Contact the Help Desk at 6654 for further assistance.
Can I connect from home?
Yes, there are two ways you can access your files.
- You can use the myMNSU Portal and use the MavDISK module to upload and download files with your web browser.
- You can connect using the VPN services using the Web Based or Full VPN client.
Can I connect over wireless?
Yes, you can map the share as long as you are connected to the MSU wired or wireless network.