Windows XPPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/its/started/mavdisk/connecting/windows/oncampusxp.html
- Right click on My Computer or My Network Places then left click on "Map Network Drive"
- In the dialog box change the Drive letter to M:, the Folder property to \\MavDISK\username$ if off-campus use the full computer name MavDISK.mnsu.edu
Note: the username is the same as your email username. Left-click Connect using a different name (See Figure 3)
- Enter your User name as Campus\username and in the Password field enter your campus account password and left click OK.
- Finish connecting to the drive by left-clicking Finish in Figure 2. The drive should appear under My Computer and you can move files to and from just as you move them to your floppy or hard drive. If you encounter problems see the Frequently Asked Questions at the bottom. Contact the Help Desk at 6654 for further assistance.
Can I connect from home?
Yes, there are two ways you can access your files.
- You can use the myMNSU Portal and use the MavDISK module to upload and download files with your web browser.
- You can connect using the VPN services using the Web Based or Full VPN client.
Can I connect over wireless?
Yes, you can map the share as long as you are connected to the MSU wired or wireless network.