We provide the Minnesota State University, Mankato community with reliable, innovative, and cost-effective information and administrative systems that support the University's mission. Our development practices are based on the values of accessibility, usability, standards-compliance, interoperability and supportability.
- Development and maintenance the University's web architecture.
- Development of data collection applications and/or reporting for a variety of purposes.
- Providing information, training and consulting services to University web developers.
- Development and interpretation of web development standards and best practices.
- Research, development and implementation of new and emerging web technologies.
Website Upgrade Project
Over the coming months, all public websites at Minnesota State Mankato are being reviewed and updated in anticipation of our big change. In our university's 150th year, we'll all be moving to a new website framework, and making big improvements to our online presence. Read more at the Website Upgrade Project page>>
Website Editing Instructions (SmartEdit)
Written documentation on how to use our existing website maintenence system. Check out the Web Editing page.