We provide the Minnesota State University, Mankato community with reliable, innovative, and cost-effective information and administrative systems that support the University's mission. Our development practices are based on the values of accessibility, usability, standards-compliance, interoperability and supportability.
- Development and maintenance the University's web architecture.
- Development of data collection applications and/or reporting for a variety of purposes.
- Providing information, training and consulting services to University web developers.
- Development and interpretation of web development standards and best practices.
- Research, development and implementation of new and emerging web technologies.
SmartEdit Training Session
You’re invited to a training session to learn or refresh your skills to setup and maintain web pages that are official MNSU.EDU pages. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re planning to attend.
The next SmartEdit training session will be scheduled in the near future. Please look back again later for updates.
There is also written documentation on how to use these programs right here on our website! Just check out the Web Editing page.