We provide the Minnesota State University, Mankato community with reliable, innovative, and cost-effective information and administrative systems that support the University's mission. Our development practices are based on the values of accessibility, usability, standards-compliance, interoperability and supportability.
- Development and maintenance the University's web architecture.
- Development of data collection applications and/or reporting for a variety of purposes.
- Providing information, training and consulting services to University web developers.
- Development and interpretation of web development standards and best practices.
- Research, development and implementation of new and emerging web technologies.
SmartEdit Training Session
You’re invited to a training session to learn or refresh your skills to setup and maintain web pages that are official MNSU.EDU pages. Please RSVP to email@example.com if you’re planning to attend.
The next SmartEdit training session will be:
Friday, September 25th 2015
Armstrong Hall 102
There is also written documentation on how to use these programs right here on our website! Just check out the Web Editing page.