Using Site ManagementPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/its/web/template/editing/siteedit/
Task #1: learn how SiteEdit works
SiteEdit is a tool that allows you to edit your MSU template website with your web browser as your only software. It gives you the power to edit a website without the use of such tools as Macromedia's Dreamweaver™ or Microsoft's Front Page™. This tool will permit you to make changes to a website while on the road or even when you are just away from your "work" computer. The following documentation will provide you with step-by-step instructions how to use the typical features of this tool.
- SiteEdit Guide
- Link to SiteEdit Quickstart Guide on Devweb2
- Also note the links in the navigation on the right side of this page
OK, now I'm ready to start working
- Link to SiteEdit on Devweb2 is for sites on the development server
- Link to SiteEdit on WWW is for sites on the production server
- Website editing via the web.
- No special plug-ins are required.
- Site-wide changes can occur without the need to change every file on the site.