Roommate MatchingPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/lgbtc/roommatematching.html
LGBTQIA Roommate Matching
As part of a collaboration between the LGBT Center and the Department of Residential Life, we are proud to offer roommate matching services for LGBTQIA students.
If you’re interested in finding an LGBTQI-friendly roommate, please fill out the form linked below so that we may help pair you with another student who has applied for housing with the Department of Residential Life.
Please take into consideration a few pieces of information before filling out this form:
- You must have already completed your housing application before submitting this form.
- Completing this form does not guarantee a positive living experience, but may help provide an environment that is friendly to your gender and sexual identity.
- You may experience some wait time between filling out the form and getting information about a potential roommate depending on how many people choose to be paired through this process.
- The Roommate Matching Form should be submitted by May 1st for the Fall semester to allow the LGBT Center time to find a student who matches your housing selections.
- After May 1st, you can still fill out the Roommate Matching Form, but we will then use the form to help facilitate a Room Change Request.
- Please view Residential Life important dates for more information about this timeline.
- Information submitted to the form will be sent to the LGBT Center Director and is not facilitated by Residential Life.
You can access the form by clicking here: LGBT Center Roommate Matching Form