Great DecisionsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/lifelonglearners/greatdecisions.html
2016 Great Decisions Discussion
Great Decisions will meet at 2 p.m. on the second Wednesday of each month, April through November .
Please Note: You must be a current member of Mankato Area Lifelong Learners to participate in Great Decisions.
- April 13 - The Rise of ISIS - Chuck Woodbury
- May 11 - Climate Change - Joe Underhill
- June 8 - Migration - Bill Davnie
- July 13 - Cuba and the United States - Panel
- August 10 - The Future of Kurdistan - Henry Berman
- September 14 - The United Nations - Margo Squire
- October 14* (Friday) - The Koreas - Hangtae Cho
- November 9 - Middle East - Abdalla Battah
LOCATION: The Children's Museum of Southern Minnesota
224 Lamm Street, Mankato
Fee for Great Decisions:
$60.00 - Single (Includes Great Decisions Essay Book)
$40.00 - Second member of a couple (This does not include a second book).
Great Decisions program for 2016 is FULL.
Members of Mankato Area Lifelong Learners, non-members, and guests may sample one Great Decisions meeting.
Member fee for a sample meeting is $5. Non-member or guest fee is $10
For questions about Great Decisions call Elizabeth Peters, (507)385-1685 or Bruce Birkemeyer, (507)388-3510.
Mankato Area Lifelong Learners Membership Fee:
$25 for a single member
$45 for a couple (This includes paper mailings to only one address).
Bundled memberships are available if you are interested in presentations, but do not include Great Decisions.
Please contact Mankato Area Lifelong Learners for any membership questions at: 507 389-2011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.