Card ReplacementPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/mavcard/cardreplacement/
If your MavCARD is lost, stolen or damaged, there is a $15 replacement fee that can be paid by cash, check or credit card. Stop by the MavCARD Office to get a new MavCARD. Bring your driver’s license, state ID or passport for identification purposes.
You will not be charged a replacement fee if...
- we determine that your card is defective
- you have a change in status (student, employee, emeritus, etc.)
You can expect to pay a replacement fee of $15 if...
- Your card is bent or broken
- Your card has a hole punched in it or has a sticker on it.
- Your card is warped from heat (dashboard, clothes dryer)
- Your card has been misused (ice scraper, chewed by pet, etc.)
You can expect to pay a replacement fee of $5 if...
- you have a name change (must turn in old card)