The Mankato Area Council for Quality (MACQ) seeks to recognize quality business practices through its Annual Corporate Quality Award program. The Corporate Quality Award is given to Mankato and surrounding area organizations who can demonstrate their efforts to continuously improve product and service quality in their private firm, public institution, or governmental agency.
- Employees of quality organizations deserve recognition
- The application process helps organizations identify business strengths
- Provides an outside validation of your internal evalution
- Your initiatives provide examples for other organizations pursuing quality
- Recognition of quality organizations strengthens the quality image of the community
MACQ will publish the names of winners in the Manakto Free Press prior to the awards banquet.
- Complete application and evaluation form and submit to MACQ by September 15.
- Applicants will be reviewed and finalists selected by October 10.
- Corporate finalists will be interviewed by the MACQ Board of Examiners.
- Awards will be presented at the MACQ Annual Quality Product and Service Recognition Banquet in late October.
If you would like to submit a Corporate Award Application and Evaluation Form, please print off the following pages, complete the requested information and send to:
MACQ Corporate Award Committee
P.O. Box 256
Mankato, MN 56002-0256
Corporate Quality Award Application and Evaluation Form