AnnouncementPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/news/read/?id=1329332861&paper=activities
Apply now for IMPACTBoard
Apply now for IMPACT Board
Application: IMPACT Board 2014
Applications need to be returned to the front desk of the Student Activities Office no later than 4 p.m. Monday, February 24, 2014. Please only turn in the IMPACT Team Application Sheet and your responses to the attached questions; the rest of the packet you may keep.
If your application is selected for interview, you will be contacted to set up an interview time.
· Everyone selected for an interview must participate in a group interview on Friday, February 28 from 3:00 pm-4:00 pm in CSU 173. Or on Monday March 3rd from 6-7 in CSU room 173.
· Individual interviews will be held on Tuesday, March 4th from 4pm to 7pm, and Wednesday, March 5 from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Once you arrive for your individual interview, please wait outside of the meeting room. You will be directed by a member of the IMPACT team into the room once they are ready. Interviews will take about 15-20 minutes and consist of a chance for you to share the following information with the current IMPACT Board in addition to other questions:
· Past leadership experience
· Why you want to be on the IMPACT Board
· What you can bring to the team and the position you are applying for (i.e. leadership style, motivational and organizational skills)
· Strengths and Weaknesses
There will be 5 minutes set aside in each interview so you may ask questions of the group
Public Relations (2)
Maverick's After Dark
Special Events Chair