EventsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/news/read/?id=1359566117&paper=alumni
Oct. 11-19 Flavors & Culture of Northern Italy
Visit Verona, have a Lake Garda cruise, and enjoy wine and cheese tastings.
The Exquisite Flavors and Culture of Northern Italy
Octover 11-19, 2013
from $3,399 per person
Discover some of the most picturesque scenery in the world on a trip that blends Northern Italy’s
serene beauty and dramatic vistas with its historical treasures and world-class cuisine for an
authentic taste of this magnificent region.
- Visit Bardolino, idyllically situated on the shores of Lake Garda, one of the most beautiful lakes on earth, witness pretty pastel villages standing before glistening blue waters with rugged towering mountains as a backdrop.
- Travel to Verona, the setting of Romeo and Juliet, and see thought-provoking works of art and uncover a wealth of historical treasures.
- Visit medieval Parma, birthplace of Parmigiano cheese and prosciutto ham and sample its renowned products.
- Take in da Vinci’s celebrated masterpiece, The Last Supper, in Milan. Meander the lovely streets of Vicenza, past distinctive Palladian structures and elegant palaces built for its wealthy citizens.
- Consider a trip to Venice, the romantic city built on water with an intricate network of charming canals and bridges. Experience the rich history and fascinating culture of Italy’s celebrated northern region on this unforgettable journey.
This itinerary features many included excursions that highlight the remarkable landmarks
and unparalleled beauty of Northern Italy. Space is limited and sure to fill quickly, so make
your reservation soon. Also, if you make your reservation prior to April 2, 2013, you can
save $600 per couple. Don’t miss the opportunity to travel with fellow alumni and share this
For MSU events: individuals with a disability, who need reasonable accommodation to participate in this event, are asked to contact the Office of Disability Services at 507-389-2825 (V/TTD), 800-627-3529 or 711 (MRS/TTD) at least five days prior to the event.