EventsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/news/read/?id=1364915426&paper=continuinged
Guiding Principles to Patient Centered Care
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
(Registration 8:00 – 8:30 a.m.)
Country Inn & Suites Conference Center
1900 Premier Drive
Mankato, MN 56001
Upon successful completion of this conference, participants will be able to:
This program is designed for family members, professional caregivers working in nursing homes or assisted living, social workers, chaplains, hospice volunteers, elder care staff, residential care services, educators, and administrators.
RN’s and LPN’s – 6 Continuing Education Contact Hours
Social Workers – 6 Continuing Education Contact Hours
Nursing Home Administrators – 6 Continuing Education Contact Hours
Psychologists – 6 Continuing Education Contact Hours
Chaplains – 6 Continuing Education Contact Hours
- Send e-mail to email@example.com if you are a Student or a Senior (55+) for Discounted Rate
- $85.00 if received by Sunday, April 2, 2014
(includes materials, lunch and continuing education certificate)
- $95.00 if received at the door or after April 2nd, 2014
(on a space-available basis)
- $45 for Hospice volunteers, full-time students and seniors, aged 55 and older, not needing CE credits
- No refunds 48 hours prior to workshop date
- Assume your registration is complete unless notified.
Minnesota State University, Mankato
Continuing Education & Professional Development
For MSU events: individuals with a disability, who need reasonable accommodation to participate in this event, are asked to contact the Office of Disability Services at 507-389-2825 (V/TTD), 800-627-3529 or 711 (MRS/TTD) at least five days prior to the event.