AnnouncementPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/news/read/?id=1395429439&paper=sportpsychology
Spring Into a New You
A new workshop series to help you create lasting change in your life.
The Center for Sport and Performance Psychology is offering a new workshop series empowering you to create lasting change in your life and Spring into a New You! *Extended Early Pricing: Register by March 22nd & save!*
Looking to make a lasting change in your life this spring?
Now is the perfect time to Spring Into A New You!
This four-part workshop series offers participants the opportunity to learn mental skills they can apply in their lives to gain the edge for optimal success and long-term results.
The mental skills in these workshops will empower you to implement change in your life and help you reach your goals, whether you are looking to:
- Reduce stress
- Start a new workout regimen
- Begin a healthier lifestyle
- Stick with a new diet
- Learn a new skill
- Train for an upcoming road race or marathon
- Increase confidence
The workshops will be held on Sunday nights in April and May from 6:00-7:30
- April 6th
- April 13th
- April 27th
- May 4th
All workshops will be held in the Taylor Center on Minnesota State University, Mankato's campus.
- $25 per workshop (at the door)
- $75 for all four workshops
- REGISTER BY MARCH 22ND AND ONLY PAY $60 FOR ALL FOUR WORKSHOPS
- REGISTER WITH A FRIEND & SAVE 20! ($100 before March 22nd, $120 after March 22nd)