AnnouncementPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/news/read/?id=1412694195&paper=leadership
Living Leadership Certificate Program
The certificate program is the formal way to participate in the Living Leadership Program.
The Leadership Certificate Program is a committed way of moving through the Living Leadership Program, which is a leadership development program grounded in the social change model of leadership, that stresses that leadership is not positional, but rather a way of life.
The Certificate program is completed in two phases. The expectations for each phase are as follows:
- Participate in an RSO on campus for a minimum of 8 hours
- Complete 3 Living Leadership workshops (one must be Strengths Quest)
- Attend 2 diversity events hosted by any of the following offices: Women's Center, LGBT Center, Multicultural Center, Kearney International Center.
- Create an online portfolio highlighting the experiences listed here
- Complete phase one
- Continue to participate in an RSO on campus for an additional 8 hours
- Complete 2 additional Living Leadership workshops
- Attend 2 additional diversity events
- Complete 10 hours of community service
- Add phase two documentation to the portfolio you began in phase one
Upon the reviewal and approval of your application, you will be contacted a Student Activities staff member to review the expectations for phase one and two, and sign a learning agreement.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please email the Leadership Intern- Mychael Ihnat