EventsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/news/read/?id=1414006881&paper=cset
'Charting the Future' Gallery Walk
Want to make a difference in the future of MNSU? See how!
Minnesota State University, Mankato is asking you to help by giving your input!
Minnesota State University, Mankato and other Minnesota State Colleges and Universities are engaged in a collaborative process to develop specific actions to better serve our 435,000 students and communities, strengthen our colleges and universities, and protect our unique character and autonomy.
You'll walk through the gallery of innovative ideas to improve MnSCU colleges and unviersities, and give us your opinions!
You can give input on important decisions, such as:
- Student Success, Convened by President Connie Gores
- Diversity, Convened by President Scott Olson
- Comprehensive Workplace Solutions, Convened by President Sue Collins
- System Incentives and Rewards, Convened by Associate Vice Chancellor Phil Davis
- Academic Planning and Collaboration, Convened by President Richard Hanson
- Competency Certification and Credit for Prior Learning, Convened by President Annette Parker
- Education Technology, Convened by President Ron Anderson
- Information Technology Systems Design, Convened by Vice Chancellor Ramon Padilla
Thursday, October 30, 2014
1:00pm - 4:00pm
You can make a difference! You might feel like you're on the uncontrollable roller coaster of college right now, but in fact, you can help control the coaster and make a difference for future students.
For MSU events: individuals with a disability, who need reasonable accommodation to participate in this event, are asked to contact the Office of Accessibility Resources at 507-389-2825 (V/TTD), 800-627-3529 or 711 (MRS/TTD) at least five days prior to the event.