SportsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/news/read/?id=1440614126&paper=kmsufm
Calling all artsy KMSU listeners!
Deadline is Sept 18, 2015.
CONTEST: DESIGN THE KMSU FALL PLEDGE DRIVE SHIRT!
DESIGN THE NEXT KMSU SHIRT!
CALLING ALL ARTSY KMSU LISTENERS! Have you ever dreamed of having your artistic vision splashed across the chests of discriminating radio listners? Sure, we all have. KMSU is looking for a new design for the Fall 2015 KMSU shirt/sweatshirt, and we'd like to give you that chance to design it!
Feel free to go nuts. This will be the identity for KMSU for the fall pledge drive, so we're looking for something that is dynamic and will get listeners excited. KMSU staff will look over the submissions to select a winner, and that design will be splashed all over KMSU swag. Very exciting stuff.
The winner will get the swag that KMSU puts out with the design, PLUS they'll be loaded up with lots of cool music. It'll be pretty sweet.
- THE DESIGN MUST BE ORIGINAL. It cannot include ANY copyrighted images.
- The design cannot be wider than 9” across.
- The design must include the words “Minnesota State University, Mankato” somewhere in the design. You can also include the Minnesota State University, Mankato logo, if you would like.
- It would be great if the number of colors used is minimal. Each color screen costs extra, and KMSU is a Mom and Pop radio station. Gotta pinch those pennies!
- The color purple must be incorporated into the shirt somewhere. This could be the shirt color, or it could be in the design. It just has to be in there somewhere. Here are the pantones to use.
- The shirt must be in one of these colors: white, natural/off-white, sand, tan, ice gray/light gray, gravel/medium gray, charcoal, black, purple or gold.
- Digital art must be at least 350ppi resolution. Acceptable file types: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or PDF.
- RAW, Tiff and EPS file types are recommended.
- It would be best if the design was not dated in some way. For instance, it could only be used in the fall if it says “Fall Pledge Drive”, but if it's just a design that expresses the station image it could be used over and over. A design that could be reused would be best.
- One thing to keep in mind is that there always seems to be some kind of surprise that pops up during the printing process, so we may need change elements of the design. That's just the way these things seem to go, so please don't take it personal. In fact, the guidelines may change as soon as these rules are posted, so check back!
OH! The deadline for submissions is September 18th.
Come up with a super cool design for KMSU and submit it to email@example.com. If your design isn't digital, you can mail it to
205 Alumni Foundation Center
Mankato, MN 56001