NewsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/news/read/?id=old-1222093195&paper=its
myMNSU Web Portal Adds Single-Sign-On Features
One login for most common web transactions
The University's Web portal, myMNSU, now lets users have one-click access to class registration and grade checking
Now you can log in once to myMNSU portal and have access to many of your most-used Websites for conducting University business. The list below shows all the one-click navigation choices on the portal -- no extra TechID/PIN or Username/Password submission required!
- MavMAIL: view your web mail
- MavDISK: the only web access to your MavDISK folder
- Desire2Learn: instantly signed on to do your coursework
- Check your grades: no hunting for the right link on the e-Services portal
- Pay tuition: (same as above!)
- MavCash: check your balance, or add cash to your card
- Student pay stub: if you work on-campus, this is your easiest way to see this week's pay.
Add your own news and create personal quicklinks
- The My RSS module shows you what others in the myMNSU community have added to the newsfeed list. Take a look and see if you're interested in their suggestions. Or you can find the RSS icon on your favorite website and add it to myMNSU.
- My QuickLinks lets you make your own navigation. Just copy the URL of your favorite website from your web browser address box and click the "Add" icon in the MyQuicklinks module. Then paste it into field that appears and hit Save. Build your list any way you want. This is your own, personal web navigation.
There are lots of other benefits to myMNSU portal. Check it out to see if it's not the best choice for your new home page!