AnnouncementPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/news/read/?id=old-1321301388&paper=cdc
College of Business Etiquette Dinner Mar 27 & 29
Learn proper meal and business etiquette over a four-course meal.
CSU 253, 254, 255
Sponsored by the MSU College of Business
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Thursday, March 29, 2012
4:00 pm until 5:50 pm
All students are invited to attend this event to learn basic dining etiquette skills while enjoying a four-course meal! Appropriate behavior, topics of conversation, and attire will be addressed. This is a great opportunity to ask questions and gain confidence in a formal dining setting.
The presenter will be Deenna Latus, Assistant Director of the Career Development Center, and Certified Etiquette Consultant. This event is subsidized by the College of Business to make the event as affordable as possible for students.
- Choose which day you would like to attend
- Registration begin date: TBA
- Register in the College of Business Dean’s Office – MH120
- Cost is $10 per student; cash or check
- There will be a choice of three meals, including a vegetarian option
- Rosemary Chicken
- Marinated London Broil
- Vegetarian Lasagna
All meals include:
- Soup (Chef’s Choice)
- Boston Wedge Salad - Crispy wedge of Boston Lettuce topped with Bleu Cheese Dressing, Green Onion, Cracked Black Pepper and Grape Tomatoes
- Oven Roasted Garlic Potatoes
- Fresh Zucchini with Garlic and Basil
- Triple Berry Trifle
- Rolls & Butter, Coffee, Decaf, and iced Tea.