News HighlightsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/news/read/?id=old-1410883634&paper=topstories
Nov. 3: Flu Shot Clinic
Monday, Nov. 3 is the new date for the clinic., which was originally scheduled for Sept. 29.
Minnesota State University, Mankato Media Relations Office Announcement, 9-16-2014
Mankato, Minn. -- Minnesota State University, Mankato's Office of Human Resources announced today that the Employee Flu and Tdap Vaccination Clinic that was originally scheduled for Monday, Sept. 29 has been rescheduled for Monday, Nov. 3.
The clinic has been rescheduled as a result of a delay in the shipment of the flu vaccines.
Everything else about the clinic is the same -- only the date has changed.
Don’t let the flu put your life on hold. Protect yourself. Protect others. Be sure to get a seasonal flu vaccine this year. Our workplace clinic makes it convenient. The flu is a contagious respiratory illness that can keep you in bed for several days. Getting vaccinated helps protect you, your family and co-workers from flu-related illness. (NOTE: Worksite clinics are for state employees only. Family members may obtain vaccinations at their primary care clinics.)
Seasonal flu and Tdap vaccinations are rescheduled for Monday, Nov. 3, 2014 from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
in Centennial Student Union 253-4-5.
- Mark your calendar.
- No appointment will be necessary, just walk in.
- Bring your Advantage health insurance card with you.
- (There is no out-of-pocket cost at workplace clinics if you present your Minnesota Advantage Health Plan member ID card. The cost is $32.00 for the shot, $35.00 for the nasal spray vaccine and $57.00 for the Tdap vaccine if you do not present your card.)
- For more information and clinic locations visit the Vaccination Program page.
- Flu and Tdap vaccinations are also available at your primary care clinic and in-network convenient clinics.