Page address: http://www.mnsu.edu/newstudent/orientation/links.html
Policies and Student Responsibilities
Housing & Dining
- Campus Hub: Information related to Financial Aid, Mav Card, student charges, and payments.
- Financial Aid: Information regarding application & award of financial scholarships, grants, loans, and other aid programs.
- Financial Services: Information regarding tuition and fees, payments, and all other financial policies.
- Cashiers Office: Information on bill pay options, purchasing a parking permit, and a bus pass.
Student and Campus Resources
- Admissions: Information on admission, transfer of credit, and much more.
- Bookstore: Information on textbooks and other school supplies.
- Career Development Center: Information concerning on-campus student employment, choosing a major, internships, graduate school, off-campus employment, and job-searching.
- Counseling Center: Information regarding free and confidential counseling/support services for students.
- Information Technology Services: For information concerning Internet access, student email, and much more.
- Campus Computer Store: Information about computing on campus and information on computer purchases.
- Accessibility Resources (formerly Disability Services): Information regarding services provided to students with temporary or permanent learning and/or physical disabilities.
- New Student and Family Programs: Information and services for all first year students, orientation, learning communities, and undecided advising.
- Institutional Diversity: Information on the various educational programs, opportunities, and services at the institution including the LGBT and Women’s Center.
- MavCARD: Information regarding the University's student ID card and its uses.
- Non-Traditional Students: Information and resources for Non Traditional Students on campus.
- Parking & Transportation: Information regarding bus routes, parking rules, and additional transportation information.
- Security: Information concerning personal safety, crime statistics, and other security services.
- Student Health Services: Information regarding the medical clinic, health insurance, and other health services and concerns.
- Veterans: Information to assist Veterans in their transition to the University.