DatesPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/newstudent/orientation/new/dates.html
Summer Orientation Dates (June and July)
A variety of orientation dates are offered throughout June and July for Fall Semester. Invitations for Summer Orientation were emailed to the email address the student used to apply to the university.
Session dates fill on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please login to the Orientation Registration site to view dates that have spaces available. The Orientation Registration site will reflect the most current openings.
Please note: If you are admitted as a "contract student" or a "NCAA student athlete" you will be required to attend the 2 Day Orientation Session.
2 Day Orientation Sessions
- June 5-6, 2017
- June 7-8, 2017
- June 12-13, 2017
- June 14-15, 2017
- June 19-20, 2017
- June 21-22, 2017
- July 10-11, 2017
- July 17-18, 2017
- July 19-20, 2017
One Day Orientation Sessions
- June 9, 2017
- June 26, 2017
- June 27, 2017
- July 12, 2017
- July 13, 2017
- July 21, 2017
Which Orientation Program Is Right For Me?
2 Day Program
- Overnight component and activities allow for more social connections for the students
- Recommended for first generation students and families
- Hear from a broader range of presenters and departments
- Sessions to provide both students and family members with faculty interaction
- Allows more time for questions
1 Day Program
- Fast paced information on university services
- Provides students and family members with a quick overview of University resources
- Recommended for students who completed PSEO courses at Minnesota State Mankato; are enrolled in a Learning Community program in the fall; or students who have attended an Admitted Student Open House
If you are unable to attend any of the sessions listed above for Fall Semester, there is an additional session held in August for advising and registration. Invitations or a reminder for the August session will be sent out in late July. Once you receive your invitation/reminder, you are able to register for the August Orientation program.
- August 18, 2017
Spring Semester Orientation Date (January)
First year students beginning in the Spring Semester will need to attend the Spring Semester Orientation program in January. Invitations for Spring Semester Orientation will be sent out mid-October. Once you receive your invitation, you are able to register for an Orientation program.
- January 6, 2017