Transfer Student OrientationPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/newstudent/orientation/transfer/
Transfer Student Orientation is a one day experience designed for students transferring to Minnesota State University, Mankato. You will receive valuable information from various campus offices and departments, meet other transfer students, complete advising and registration, and work with staff members to help you with your transition to Minnesota State University, Mankato. Orientation attendance and advising is required for all transfer students to register for classes.
During your time on campus you will have the opportunity to…
- Be informed about important policies and procedures for transfer students
- Learn about how to get involved in campus life
- Receive information from various offices such as Financial Aid, Career Development Center, and more
- Review your Transfer Evaluation, and much more
- Complete advising and registration