Register for Graduate CreditsPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/nfl/graduate/
- Apply to the MSU College of Graduate Studies. We suggest you start by applying for non-degree seeking status (NDS). NDS is faster/easier and permits you to take up to 12 graduate credits without formal applying to a specific program. You may, of course, do the full application process now (or later if you decide to go beyond 12 credits). You can apply online at https://secure2.mnsu.edu/gsr/gaapp/
- Select the forensic modules you wish to take for graduate credit. The currently available modules are listed at http://www.mnsu.edu/nfl/modules/. What we do is package modules together to equal the number of graduate credits you wish to earn.
* 2 modules=1 credit
* 3 modules=2 credits
* 4 modules=3 credits
The grouping of the modules is not fixed, but open to discussion/negotiation between you and our faculty.
- The modules are self-paced, but if taking for graduate credit they will need to be completed within a normal academic semester (summer, fall, or spring).
- When you have received notice of admission to the graduate program, send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name, Tech ID, the number of graduate credits you wish to take, and the modules you wish to take
- All speech-debate graduate courses in the program are by-permission-only. We will enter permission for you to register for the appropriate graduate course.
- We will enter the permission for the selected modules and notify you when you may start the coursework.
Note: Graduate tuition/fees are different than CEU costs. Details on graduate tuiton/fees are available at www.mnsu.edu/campushub/tuiton_fees/
Send questions to Dr. Dan Cronn-Mills, Program Coordinator - email@example.com