Types of MailPage address: http://www.mnsu.edu/oss/mailtypes.html
Use the following guidelines:
- Make sure your cost center number is on the mail piece or you have an account card attached with your mailings.
- Separate each account into separate bundles.
- Use respective mail cards for mail that needs special service (i.e. Priority, Express, Certified).
- All flaps of envelopes must be down.
- Separate SEALED and UNSEALED envelopes.
- Must have an MSU return address on all mail.
Express (Overnight) Mail
Needs to be to MSU Postal Services by 1:00 P.M. to guarantee next day delivery.
All mail leaves campus at 1:30 P.M. each day.
Bulk mail differs from 1st class in price (a lower rate) and delivery time (allow an extra 8 or 10 days).
A bulk mailing can result in savings of 65 to 90 percent over first class rates.
Call Tammy Trcka @ (507)389-2173 for additional information.